Tuesday, November 25, 2008

About Me

I love Technology explosure and I've been doing that professionally for last few years - moving from “bit” to “byte” and then covering from one machine to other around the globe and whatever in the center. I’m curious about everything coming out to updates (since not innovative lot yet) and always thinking about the ways to improve life & life-style with better, though humble strategies. Sometimes, I even blog about these things and that's why right now with you.

I’m practical, deliver simple solution and execute iteratively. I just start practicing that on a start up I’ve founded one.

Prior to everything, I prefer humanity over material, so, just kind of a simple and living a humble life.

Clean & Courteous Regards.......

3 comments:

Rashid said...

Preferring humanity actually means supporting materialism ;)

Muazzam Mehmood said...

Dear Rashid, I'm pretty much happy if my preference further supporting something or someone else.

Muazzam Mehmood said...

Robert,

Many thanks for appreciation, and I'll try to fill it well.

Muazzam

Post a Comment